Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Advent Calendar Excitement

Yesterday I was given the BEST advent calendar ever. I get to open a present every day until Christmas..so exciting!!! The presents are all labeled with a specific day and are "under" the mini Christmas tree on my mantle piece, the tree even has a star and mini lights. The only thing is that I am dying to touch and shake all the presents. I am resisting because I know that it would ruin the surprise!

Day 1 - mice singing ornament that sits under the mini tree
Day 2 - snowmen Christmas mugs for sipping tea

Part of the reason that I am so excited about this is because it is the first time I have ever really had decorations in my place because I have never been around at Christmas to have it worth decorating. Looks like I am going to have lots to blog about right up until Christmas and who wouldn't love to open a present every day...makes getting out of bed that little bit more exciting each morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment