Friday, December 19, 2008

Advent Calendar - Day 11 to 19

The build up to the holiday season is such a busy time with all the shopping to do, people to see and I am still selling jewelry to people who are making one on one appointments with me. This has led me to be very late in listing my new advent calendar gifts...oops!

Day 11 - Map of Vancouver because I just moved here
Day 12 - More Purdy's chocolate (only some of it made it to the photo shoot and they all had melted because of being above the fireplace for 12 days!)
Day 13 - A gadget that corks your wine bottle and sucks out the air...very useful.
Day 14 - A Vancouver Canucks Christmas stocking.
Day 15 - A marshmallow head soccer player ornament. This one made me laugh.
Day 16 - The DVD "About a Boy". You can't go wrong with Hugh Grant!
Day 17 - A very yummy smelling candle.
Day 18 - Set for Life scratch tickets (I won another ticket!).
Day 19 - Vanilla essential oil for a burner I have - I love Vanilla.

Hopefully everyone is keeping warm and enjoying the snow (if they have any) in the winter days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment