Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Personalized Gift - Customized Charm Bracelet

A personalized gift is, in my opinion, the best sort of gift there is out there because time and thought have to be put into it by the gift giver. A customer who has previously purchased one of my charm bracelets contacted me because he wanted a customized bracelet for his mother. I am always happy to do custom work because it is so rewarding when you create something that someone really appreciates and is special to them.


The customer wanted a charm bracelet that represented his mother's four grandchild and a heart charm in the middle to represent his mother. After going back and forth with him we finally came upon the idea to have the following charms; princess crown, pirate head, heart, dinosaur and frog. I like to use pearls and crystals of different shapes and sizes to add texture and sparkle and make it more interesting than just a traditional charm bracelet. He chose to have champagne and clear crystals and pearls. Above is the final result.

I hope that his mother likes the bracelet and she treasures it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment