Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Vancouver and most of Canada for that matter is going to be having a very white Christmas! It has been snowing like crazy for at least the past week and it doesn't look like there is an end in sight. The photo above was taken a few days ago and I think there has been another few feet of snow since then. The snow really does make the city beautiful. I think it is because it all becomes monochromatic so everything just looks good together. It almost looks like the photo is black and white but in fact it was taken in color.

Today was the last day of my advent calendar. I don't have photographs of the next few items but here is the list in case you are interested anyways.
Day 20 - Christmas tree ornament that is a metal cut out of a person playing the guitar.
Day 21 - A polar bear adopted under my name from WWF and with the adoption came the softest toy polar bear that I have ever felt.
Day 22 - Bottle of wine from 1989.
Day 23 - Keychain flash drive.
Day 24 - A key. What the key is for is a secret!

I hope that everyone is enjoying the snow and the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment