Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Advent Calendar - Day 5 to 10

This week-end I was away doing my last craft show of the season so I am a little behind on posting about the gifts that I got in my amazing advent calendar. Usually the hope is that you end the season with a bang but I guess this show was not the end of my season because it was not so much a bang as a bore. There were three craft shows going on in the area on the same day and the craft show that I was participating had the least signage. This led to a very boring Saturday. Oh well, it is definitely not something to dwell on and now it is time to concentrate on my etsy shop and selling to local last minute shoppers who contact me directly.

Today I get to tell you about 6 days worth of advent calendar!


Day 5 - Vancouver Canucks Hockey scarf. I am told that if I am living in this city then I have to love the hockey team.
Day 6 - Purdy's chocolate. I feel bad for anyone in this world who has not had the pleasure of trying Purdy's chocolate. It is amazing and 3 out of the 4 chocolates did not make it to the photo shoot this morning!
Day 7 - Gift Card for movie rentals. Renting movies on rainy Vancouver nights is perfect.
Day 8 - I have never owned a Pez dispenser and this one makes me laugh.
Day 9 - Can't wait to find the perfect spot for this very modern, almost sci-fi picture frame.
Day 10 - This gift made me laugh the most. Being a bit of a gamer girl means this Xbox like game controller tree ornament was so appropriate.

Hopefully me posting about my advent calendar gifts will help you to be creative in your gift giving and realize that the biggest most expensive gift is not always the best and that small thoughtful things can often make people the happiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment