Monday, November 24, 2008

FAB FAIR - Accessories Craft Show

This week-end I participated in an accessories craft show called Fab Fair that was held at Heritage Hall on Main Street in Vancouver, BC. It is a gorgeous building with high ceilings, pillars with trim and big windows, a perfect venue for a holiday craft show. The show went quite well and I like having the opportunity to interact with customers and see how they respond to my jewelry.

I ended up bumping into some old friends and making new friends with other vendors which is always exciting. The designer across the aisle from me makes the most beautiful clothes. I spent the low periods of the day looking at her clothes and trying things on. I ended up buying a long shirt and a sweater from her and I adore them! Her line is called Haiiku and she is really a super sweet girl too.

The holiday craft shows continue on for me this week and next week in which time I am hoping that I will make my millions! I also can't forget that pretty soon I am going to have to start my own Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment