Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sunshine Holiday Cowgirl Style

I find that each Blythe ends up with their own style and personality. For anyone who doesn't collect Blythe dolls I am sure that I sound like a complete nutcase but for those of you who do I know that you know what I am talking about. I am not sure how the style for each doll comes about, whether it is because of type or color of their hair or make-up or a mood that I am in when I purchase them but they all have their own personalities.


When I was flipping through flickr I came across a photo of a hat that to me just seemed perfect for my SH even though she had not even arrived in the mail yet. It turns out that I saw the hat on the sellers photostream and she had just listed them in her shop. If you are looking for some original hats for your girls check out azhippiechick's shop. This knitted and crocheted hat was the first thing that I put on my new girl when she arrived and it just seems perfect for her personality. She is an urban cowgirl!

Now all I have to do is think of a name for her and I am really stuck...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment