Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Blythe, New Eyechips

The new addition to my Blythe family finally has a name. I wanted it to be a summery name with a possible cowgirl feel to it but I was really stuck so I decided to ask my 11 year old niece for help. She is great at naming things and has often helped my mum name her knitted dolls. My nieces suggestion was Sonny. At first I was not sure but now I can't image calling her anything else! So Sonny she is.

Sunshine Holiday comes with the standard stock blue, green, pink and orange eyechips. I am not usually crazy about these colors on any girl and I know that I am not the only Blythe lover to feel like. However SH looks particularly awful with these colors so I bought new eyechips from coolcat right away.

These are the ones that ordered but I am not sure which ones I am going to use yet:

No comments:

Post a Comment