Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunshine Holiday Arrived


A couple of days ago a little bit of sunshine arrived in my life....that is my Sunshine Holiday Blythe arrived in the mail! The promo photos and illustration that Takara released do not do this girl justice. Her hair is a peachy color and her make-up is subtle and warm, she even has light pink nail polish. I think she is beautiful but the one thing I can't wait to change are her eyechips. If you think the orange and pink stock eyechips are weird or scary on most dolls they are even more scary with SH's tanned skin color. I have already order 4 new sets from coolcat and I can't wait to glue stick her current chips out. For now she will be keeping her blue pair on all the time!


The stock outfit is also adorable and makes me want to play in the sand and jump in the ocean. She comes with a dress, shorts, tank top, bikini (she is wearing the bottoms so you can't see them in the photo below), bag, sandals, sunglasses, stud earrings and stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment