Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sweetness Necklace - Lily of the Valley

When the economy is slow and business is slow too it is sometimes difficult to motivate yourself to be creative especially when being creative for me is making new items for my online jewelry shop. I have been trying to get inspired to do some work for the shop and have been reading about other entrepreneurs stories to jump start my enthusiasm.

Today I had a wave of inspiration to use a pendant that I have been staring at for a long time and didn't know what to do with. The result is what I believe to be a simple yet beautiful necklace that would be a great modern piece for a wedding or just for a sunny spring day.

Lily of the Valley signifies many things including purity of heart, sweetness and happiness. It is often used at weddings because of these sentiments and also because of it's sweet smell. So here I have paired it with classic white glass pearls to create a simple yet modern piece of jewelry that would original and beautiful on any bride.

Click here if you would like to see the necklace in my shop

1 comment: