Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Long or Short Earrings

When I pick my jewelry for an outfit I either like to wear a necklace and short earrings that go with the necklace (but I don't like them to be an exact match) or I like to wear just earrings that have a bit more of a statement especially for a night out. I have made lots of bigger and longer earrings but it seems people are not as interested in them as shorter more conservative styles.

Recently I made the earrings in the photo above and I am curious if the readers out there would wear these earrings or if they are just way too long for your taste. They are just over 3 1/2 inches long including the hook. If you could take a minute to answer the poll on the right so I could gather some info on people's taste I would really appreciate it.

1 comment: