Friday, July 11, 2008

Etsy is All in the Family! Grannyknits now open

I have been a crafty person all my life and have not only done jewelry but have done a great list of other crafts. Most of this is due to my very crafty and talented mother.

Yesterday, after lots of preparation and thought my mum finally opened her own etsy shop called Grannyknits. She makes the cutest knitted dolls (ok I might be a little bias) that are bright and colorful and are even baby friendly. There are currently six listed but there will be many more of these Sweeties to be listed soon.

My mum has been knitting forever and is the most talented knitter that I have ever met. All her work is super high quality and she designs her own patterns which I am always in awe of.

Hope you enjoy the dolls as much as our family and friends have!


6 comments:

  1. too cute! I'm sure she'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dolls are adorable! I have to fav her shop. BTW, your link to her shop doesn't work... at least for me it wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much for letting me know about the links, I have gone and fixed it and it seems to be working now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dollies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through the etsy forums...fun!

    Love those dolls. Good luck to your mom!

    You have a great shop too!

    Good luck to both of you and to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete