Friday, June 5, 2009

New Member of the Blythe Family - Littlest Pet Shop

It is possible that now I have crossing over to being a little bit nerdy (maybe I was before this as well!) but a couple of days I bought a pet for one of my Blythe dolls. How could I resist pets that have the same big heads and eyes like Blythe but with tine tiny bodies!


Blythe and Littlest Pet Shop just seem to be a match made in heaven so I searched around and found a cat who now belongs to Sonny. This also spurred me to start my first group on Flickr called "Blythe and Their Littlest Pet Shop Pets". Really original name I know but I wanted to it to be specific so that people did not add other photos. As of right now there are 4 members and 27 photos and hopefully that will grow. New members would be great if there is anyone out there who has Blythe and LPS.

Now I have to decide which pets I am going to get for the other girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment