Saturday, June 20, 2009

From Miniatures to Charm Bracelets

AHOY MATEY Nautical Charm Bracelet

Collecting miniatures has always been something I have loved to do. Now that I am a jewelry designer one of the best ways to translate that love of miniatures into my designs is by creating charm bracelets. I add a little sparkle and sheen with some themed sterling silver charms and that is when a new charm bracelet design has been created.

My favorite charm bracelet design so far is one that I am about to put up in my shop today. It is called the AHOY MATEY Nautical Charm Bracelet. The charms are an anchor, a ship, dolphins, a helm and a seagull which are matched with various shades of blue Swarovski crystal and glass pearls.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete