Friday, January 9, 2009

Traveling with your Blythe

I really like to take my Blythe doll and photographing them in different places but the shoe box that I was carrying them around in just was not convenient. There are lots of different carriers out there but I don't like the ones that are a rectangular piece of fabric that you tie around the doll and I don't think that the dolls hair would look very good after being in a plastic carrier. Finally I found a cute, affordable and convenient dolly carrier by Sew Pixie Designs!!

The carrier comes in lots of different colors and styles of quilted fabric, there is a face cover and a zip up the front. The one in the picture is the first one that I bought and then I liked it so much that I bought two more for my other girls. Now I can carry the girls anywhere and have them protected before they make it to the photo shoot!

Want a dolly carrier of your own? then check out SewPixie Designs etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment