Monday, January 5, 2009

New Member of the Blythe Family

This post is a little after the fact but here is the story:

I had been looking at getting another Blythe doll since my birthday in September and just wasn't sure I could really justify spending the money. The doll that really had caught my eye was one that was called Bow Wow Trad who has special eye chips and comes with a little black dog. After many months I finally decided to purchase her on ebay as it looked like the prices were about to go up again and I wanted to catch it before then. I ordered her 10 days before Christmas from Hong Kong so I thought there was no way that I way I would get her before Christmas but I still hoped. On December 22nd it was the last day I could pick up my mail before the holidays and I checked my mail box....sadly there was no notification that I had a package. Oh well, it was wishful thinking anyways. I then went up the stairs to my place and here was the sight that I saw:

I couldn't believe my eyes and I have to admit that I jumped up and down a little bit! Introducing my new Blythe doll and Blythe Couture model, a Bow Wow Trad called appropriately named Holly for the holiday season.

1 comment: