Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Inspired Color Palette

Spring certainly is here in Vancouver! I just came back from a beautiful walk in the sun around my neighborhood where the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and there are lots of other flowers out as well.  With spring comes new jewelry and Make It Spring Show.  For the first time I have actually picked out a color palette of coral, denim and jade to inspire me as I design. 

Here is a sneak peak of some of the pieces that I have been working on in this spring color palette:


The pendants are a new design and the studs and tear drops are previous designs that I think are going to be gorgeous and simple for spring and summer with any outfit.  There will be more new pieces and more detailed photos to come as we get closer to the Make It April 19th-21st show dates.


No comments:

Post a Comment