Thursday, May 20, 2010

Custom Jewelry - Lime Green & Silver Wedding

I met a woman at a show I was participating in that wanted jewelry for her wedding party that would match her lime and silver wedding colors. I didn't have anything ready made that suited what she wanted so it became a custom order in which I created these for her:

The clear briolette necklace usually comes with white pearls on the side and I switched them out for peridot crystals and shortened the necklace to 14" long for her flower girl. The olive briolette set dark green pearls were switched to dark and light silver grey pearls for her maid of honor. Even when small changes are done to a design it can make all the difference to making it really the customers own. This was another successful custom order and another happy bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment