Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Jewelry for Someone's Big Day

One of the biggest compliments I get is when someone asks me to do all or part of their wedding jewelry for them. This is their big day and my designs get to be part of it and part of their photos forever. So much thought goes into planning a wedding and what the wedding party is wearing and I really enjoying working with brides to make custom designs that will work with their vision.

Recently I had the opportunity to make the jewelry for a family friends four bridesmaids. I was approached two weeks before the wedding but I was more than happy to set any other projects to the side to create four sets of necklaces and earrings. The photos below are the finally design:

Necklace and earrings are made of sterling silver and Swarovski crystal. The AB crystals were chosen to exactly match rhinestone detailing on the bridesmaids dress.

The completed four sets on my company jewelry cards. I sent the fours sets in individual white organza bags so they are ready to be given as gifts to the bridesmaids.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! That would really mean a lot to know someone liked your items enough to include them on one of the most important days of their life.

    ReplyDelete